LBP | HAAR |
Car detection is not a trivial task, especially if you want to perform it on ARM devices. Before using the following cascades read carefully this page to get the best performance and to know the terms of usage.
For any other info about Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence please contact ARGO Vision.
Full frontal/rear (with partial profiles) car detection cascades, trained with:
- approx. 7.200 positive samples (randomly sampled).
- approx 1.3B of negative sub-regions containing outdoor and indoor samples (90%-10%).
- Training size w=32 h=22 (the best one tested).
LBP: (contact us)
- Training time: ~3 days.
- TP: ~ 97.01% of positive training set.
- FN: ~ 02.99% of positive training set.
- FP: ~ 0.89e-006% of negative training set.
HAAR: (contact us)
- Features set: 328384 features.
- Training time: ~6 days.
- TP: ~ 97.02% of positive training set.
- FN: ~ 02.98% of positive training set.
- FP: ~ 0.9e-006% of negative training set.